Cocoa banana power smoothie
1) 1 organic banana
2) 1/2 cup of room temperature coffee
3) 1/2 cup of almond milk
4) 1 table spoon of cocoa powder
5) 1 table spoon of almond butter
6) 5 ice cubes
1) 4 organic bananas
2) 4 organic eggs
3) 1/2 cup almond butter
4) 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
5) 1/2 cup of coconut flour
6) 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
7) 1 teaspoon of baking soda
8) 1 teaspoon of baking powder
9) 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
10) 6 oz dark chocolate chips
11) 1/2 cup of walnuts
1. Grease one 9″x5″ loaf pan (or 8″x8″ square pan) and preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and nut butter until fully combined.
3. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chunks and walnuts.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes if using a square pan, and 50-60 if using a loaf pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup of grated coconut unsweetened and shredded
- 2 tablespoons of pure honey
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 25 grams of dark chocolate
- 16 almonds (1 per square)
1. Throw it all into a food processor together and mix until a dough ball forms.
2. Grease an 8″x8″ pan and press your dough into it. Use a spatula or a spoon because it’s a little sticky.
3. Set your bottom layer aside while you make the coconut part.
Middle Coconut Layer:
1. Put it all in a bowl and mix it up together until well combined. Spread this over your bottom layer and use a spoon to press it down firmly.
Top Decoration Layer:
1. I melted 25 grams (1oz) of dark chocolate over low heat.
2. Drizzle over top
3. Place your almonds on top in neat little rows so that you end up with one per bar
Baked almond and coconut chicken strips
Recipe found on this website:
Sautéed chicken and peppers
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 banana pepper for spice (optional)
- 1 onion
- Garlic as desired
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Chop onions, garlic and peppers
- Add olive oil, garlic, onions, black pepper sea salt and peppers to a skillet cover for 15 minutes let sauté
- Chop chicken in small pieces
- Add to vegetables and let sauté with vegetables for 15 min covered
- Open cover occasionally to stir
- Once chicken is fully cooked serve together
Roasted sweet potatoes:
Recipe found at:
I did modify it a bit and didn’t add mushrooms and turned out amazing!
As a side note I did make enough to last me 3 days so that I can tuppawear lunches for 3 days. I also paired chicken fingers with a green salad. I also like to eat bananas throughout the day and a protein shake after I workout.
I’m excited to try some more recipes I have found so stay tuned!